|SC15 welcome banners are up today in downtown Austin.|
SC15 will be a rich and exciting experience for both new and old attendees. To start planning your agenda, begin at the SC15 website. Here you will find descriptions of the activities and a detailed Technical Program Schedule that can be used to build your own personalized agenda.
When viewing the online Technical Program Schedule, once you select an event and want to add it to your personal schedule, just click on one of the calendar icons (Outlook, iCal or Google calendar) and that event will be stored there.
Get the SC15 Mobile App Now Available!
The SC15 App is now available. You can download it from the Apple and Android app stores by searching for SC15 or click here for all the details.. An HTML5 version is available here.
The SC15 app will include the standard components from years past, but with new features for improved attendee experience. Features in the new app include:
- Searchable event schedule for easy-to-find sessions and events
- Attendee personalization, scheduling and notes within the app
- SC15 updates to keep attendees informed and involved
- Exhibitor directory with map
- Ability for attendees to easily share their SC experience through Live Activity Feed and Social Media
- QR Code reader to quickly find SC15 information
- In-app access to session surveys for sessions you’ve bookmarked in your schedule
- Integration with ACM Digital Library so that finding session speaker papers and abstracts during the conference is a cinch
We value the safety of all SC attendees and want you to focus on enjoying your stay and experience at the conference. To assist you, here are a few common conference reminders and safety pointers to help make sure you have a safe and productive trip.
- Please make sure to use the buddy system, multiple persons are better--don’t ever walk alone at night.
- Make sure you have a phone on you in case of emergencies and you have at least one other attendee’s contact information.
- Please DO NOT WEAR YOUR CONFERENCE BADGE outside of the convention center. This is often a targeting mechanism for scammers and criminals.
- Ask your hotel staff if certain areas are safe/not safe before going out.
- Don’t leave your belongings unattended.
- If you are driving, take a second to double check that your car doors are locked.
- Stay on well lit or major streets at night.
Upon arrival at the Austin Convention Center, please proceed to the registration in the Atrium to register and pick up your badge, which you need to wear at all times. We strongly encourage Workshop and Tutorials participants to register the day before the event to avoid long registration lines, or you can register online.
The registration desk will be open as follows:
- Saturday - Nov 14: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday - Nov 15: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday - Nov 16: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Nov 17: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Nov 18: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Nov 19: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday - Nov 20: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
How SC is Organized
There are four main components of the SC Conference: Technical Program, Exhibits, Students@SC, and SCinet:
Technical Program: the heart of the conference, the technical program provides multiple forums for sharing research, development, and applications in high performance computing, networking, storage, and analysis:
- HPC Matters Plenary
- Invited Talks
- Technical Papers
- Emerging Technologies
- Scientific Visualization Showcase
- Birds of a Feather
For the full Attendee Guide, click here.